The Garmire Family

1/17/11

Crazy "O"

We have the silliest 2 yr old ever!!!! He loves Star Wars and swords, our friends were over and he gave him a sword and got one for himself. He gets on the couch and jumps off and attacks. We all were a little worried for our lives. =) He also is into Peter Pan so he keeps telling us "ill get you for this" (Like hook says to Peter) So then we were driving home tonight from Mikes parents and he keeps asking everyone to sing the ABC song. We all had to take turns singing it. We asked him to sing it and he told me he couldn't but Dad could. He also now thinks its funny to tell people they are hippos. (Thanks to Emily) So we get home and we are trying to potty train him and he tells me he has to go potty. He has deceided its fun to try because then he gets a sticker. After no luck we say prayers and go to put him to bed. I am laying in there with him and he says to me " Mom I don't want you to fire me" I reassure him he is not fired and he goes to bed. What a kid. I am so grateful for his cute personality. I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring with silly O.

No comments: