The Garmire Family

1/16/11

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. We were able to be with our families and that is my favorite. We did Christmas Eve Day with my family and played some awesome games. We had to fill nylons with balloons and then put it on our head and have it stand straight up to win.My was not as in to it as the rest of us.

We also decorated gingerbread houses. Dad was supposed to be the judge but he is to nice to pick so we were ALL winners. =).

Me missed Russ and nancys
family.
We then went to Mikes families for the annual Christmas Eve night party. We also missed Daves family and Kevins. Each family was asked to share a talent or something with everyone. The Stoddard's sang a beautiful song and Trisha's kids read a story and a poem. Mike had found a Christmas message with a little girl telling the story of Christmas, it was so sweet to hear it from a child's point of view. This was also the 1st Christmas in over 20 years that Mikes dad was able to be with his Dad, he moved here from California and we were excited to see him.




We are so grateful for our families and the love that we have with all of them. I can't imagine our life without them in it.
We had a great Christmas morning with the kids and they were all happy with there presents. Santa brought us a Basketball standard, the kids can't wait tell it is warm enough so Mike can cement it in. Emily got a bike, clothes, music and more music. Andrew got a paper jam guitar, video games, a spinning light sabor, and night vision googles. Owen got a remote control train, pirate guys for his castle, cars cars, and did I mention cars?

Mike was so good to me this year, he got me a gym pass that I have sooo been wanting, he also got me a I-pod and some very cute workout clothes. He did good picking out the clothes all by himself. Mike got a remote control R2 D2, some weights, I tunes money and a massage voucher. We could not have asked for a better week. Just have to enclude a photo of our annual Gungerbread house. The kit had foundant in it and we are big cake boss fans and had to try it out.

No comments: