The Garmire Family

2/12/11

We broke!!!!


Emily has been BEGGING with us for a year to get a cell phone. We kept telling her she was to young and we always heard "but my friends have one" We just kept putting her off. Well a few months ago she started giving her friends my cell number and I was getting TONS of text from all her friends. Wasn't bad at first but it got old quick. She also was going to more friends house and I am a very protective mom and hated that I couldn't check one her since some friends don't have home #s. She has been doing so great with it. I am so proud of her. She knows she has to have it off every night by 8 and it does not go to her room at night. So yes we are officially entering the teenage years quick!!!

1 comment:

Scilley Family said...

WOW.. That is so crazy. I swear she was just starting 1st grade :)