The Garmire Family

6/13/10

A great Sunday

Sunday mornings at our house usually consist of at least 1 person crying they don't want to get ready for church and Mike waiting tell 10min before to get dressed. (Big pet peeve of mine)






But this morning I walked in on Andrew helping Owen fix his pants and helping him brush his teeth.

Such a cute moment I had to post it. I love when they work together to help each other out.
Of course what would be a day without dirt for Owen, even in church clothes. He loves to dig.

2 comments:

Scilley Family said...

Your boys look so handsome!!! I agree with the waiting till the last 10 min to get ready. It drives me crazy.....So glad to see that your kids love each other. Hope you have a fun summer with your family!

Melanie Bingham said...

oh happy day!!